Friday, August 17, 2007

So here's the downside of having a dozen designers on staff

So I'm in Seattle for the 360 Flex conference, speaking about DryerFox yet again, and the "Your Mom" jokes start flying fast & furious from the entire EffectiveUI team.

Saying "your mom" to an EUI-er is like saying Aloha to a Hawaiian. You can use it as a greeting, as a goodbye, or in place of whitespace or punctuation.

So I'm feeling a little punchy at the end of a day and I spam this silly self-portrait to the entire company.

Suddenly, our president Anthony spams back with "$20 to the best Photoshop of Doug's pic by Friday". Everyone knows that designers are completely shameless when a twenty is waved in front of them so now I've got the equivalent of Something Awful's PS forum descending like vultures on my boyish good looks.

I'm not the judge of this contest, but I'm pretty sure Patrick will win with this entry, which I absolutely love!

Out of respect for you Patrick, I will always say "Your Mother". :-)

3 comments:

Adam Flater said...

I'd have to agree, Patrick has photoshop skillz nots to be messed with.

Adam Flater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your mom has photoshop skillz.